Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Does your Business Provide you Freedom or Bondage?


I thought this would be a great topic for the week our nation celebrates our independence. I just meet with a new client that moved to the U.S. 14 years ago. This is his words – “America is still the land of opportunity, but you have to work for it.” I know I haven’t traveled the world, but America is a great nation with lots of opportunities. Yes, you do have to work for it as my client stated.

I assume most of you are taking off to celebrate the 4th of July. Can you answer these few questions?

          • How do schedule to make up that work?
          • How do you know if you need to make it up?
          • Are you working Saturday to make it up?
          • Do you work longer days to make it up?
          • Do you set your budget to have off on holidays?
          • Do you know if you are scheduled to win for the week?
                    o For the Month
                    o For the Year
          • If knew you were scheduled to win, what would you do different?

Please contact me at Brad@rivervalleylandscapes.com if you need help answering these questions.

Have a great 4th of July Celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment